UNIVERSITY CENTER -- The Cardinals Indoor Track & Field teams hosted their final regular season meet of the season, holding the SVSU Tune-up meet Friday (Feb. 15) at the SVSU Fieldhouse. Saginaw Valley posted several top times in the meet in preparation of next weekend's GLIAC Indoor Championships.
- Andriana Higgins had the top time of 7.82 seconds in the 60 meter dash prelims but did not compete in the finals. She would, however, post a 1st place finish in the 200 meter dash with a mark of 25.32. Maegan Noble was 4th in the 200 with her time of 26.23.
- In the 400 meter dash, Samantha Warren finished 3rd after crossing the line in a time of 1:00.41.
- In the 60 hurdles, Higgins took 1st in the finals with a mark of 8.81 seconds while teammate Lauren Huebner was right behind in second with her time of 8.87. Higgins's time is a provisional mark as well.
- Huebner finished 5th in the high jump with her height of 1.53 meters.
- Brooke Sutyak was the top finisher in the pole vault, ending up 3rd with a height of 3.27 meters.
- Alicia Aldrich finished 2nd in the shot put, tallying a distance of 13.06 meters.
- Ryan Kelly notched a provisional mark in the shot put with a distance of 17.02 meters, finishing in 1st place.
- Carter Eckhardt was 1st and teammate Juan Bowers 2nd in the 300 meter run, posting times of 34.69 and 35.27, respectively.
- Brendan Nesbitt finished 4th in the mile run, turning in a time of 4:25.65 in the event.
- After reaching the finals of the 60 meter hurdles with a time of 8.61 seconds, Cordell Richardson ended up 4th in the finals with a time of 8.56 seconds.
- In the 4 x 400 meter relay, Eckhardt, Bowers, Keith Rodriguez and Noah Dooley finished in 1st with their time of 3:23.05.
- William Kolcan tied for 2nd in the high jump with a height of 1.88 meters.
- Jacob Kulhanek was 2nd in the pole vault with a height of 4.28 meters.
- Nicklas Endres was 4th in the weight throw with his distance of 14.90 meters.
@SVtfxc | #svsutrack | @svsuathletics | #BeaksUp
--- www.svsucardinals.com ---