|Hometown:||Cass City, Mich.|
|Previous School:||Cass City HS|
Prior to SVSU/Personal:
- Prepped at Cass City High School where he ran cross country, track and field.
- Son of Thomas and Sloane Stimpfel
- Freshman year accolades: 1st team all-conference in Cross Country, 72nd at Division 3 state finals, 2nd team all- conference 4x800meter relay and 3200 meter run, 20th in 3200 meter run at division 3 state finals, 15th in 4x 800 meter relay at division 3 state finals, Cass City Chronicle athlete of the week
- Sophomore year accolades:Regional and GTW Champions as a team, 1st team all-conference for Cross Country, 33rd at Division 3 cross country state finals. GTW Champions in Track and Field, 1st team All-Conference in 4 x 800 meter relay and 3200 meter run, 2nd team all- conference in 1600 meter run, All-State in 3200meter run 5th place, All-State in 4 x 800 meter relay 3rd place, 4 x 800 meter relay record holder fo Cass City High School (8:07)
- Junior year: Regional and Conference Champions in Cross Country, Regional Champion in Cross Country, League Champion in Cross Country, Division 4 Cross Country State Champion, Broke 34 year old school record, Huron Daily Tribune Athlete of the week, Cass City Chronicle athlete of the week, Advertiser athlete of the week, ran 15:20 for 5,000 meters indoor track, GTW league champions for track, 1st team All- Conference in (1600 meter run, 3200 meter run, 800 meter run, 4 x 800 meter run ) Huron Daily Tribune Athlete of the Meet, All-State in 1600 meter run 4th place, All- State in 3200 meter run 3rd place, Cass City Record Holder for 1600 meter run ( 4:19.55) Cass City Record holder for 3200 meter run (9:30.77), Regional Champion in 3200 meter run
- Senior year honors: GTW individual League Champion in Cross Country, Regional Champion, Divison 4 Cross Country State Champion, Cass City cross country record holder (15:33) Cass City Chronicle Athlete of the week, Huron Daily Tribune athlete of the week.
- Academic accolades: 3rd place English Academic games 2016, 1st place English Academic games 2017, STEM fair 1st place 2016, STEM fair 1st place 2017, Member of National Honor Society, Student Council Representative(2016-2017) student council, student body treasurer (2017-2018) Academic letter, academic pin, award of excellence in Geometry, The visual arts Feild of crafts, ceramics,and sculptures, English 9, Spanish 2, have taken Advanced Placement Courses in literature, Language, Chemistry, Calculus, have a 4.02 GPA
- College major is undecided