UNIVERSITY CENTER, Mich. — With rain, snow and chilling temperatures in the weekends forecast at SVSU, the baseball GLIAC series against Purdue Northwest has been shifted to Albert's Diamond Jewelers Field, the home of the PNW Pride.
Instead of starting the four game series Friday at 4 p.m., the Cardinals will now face off in a doubleheader against the Pride beginning at 1 p.m. central time.
Saturday's orginal doubleheader has now been shifted to a single nine inning contest, with first pitch set at 1 p.m. CST.
Sunday's game will remain with a 12 p.m. CST start time, as the team wraps up the series with a solo nine inning matchup.
Things to know about Albert's Diamond Jewelers Field
- Dowling Park is located just east of Kennedy Avenue and north of Interstate 90/94, off J.F. Mahoney Drive, just west of the Jean Shephard Community Center located at 3031 J.F. Mahoney Dr, Hammond, IN 46323.
- Fans are asked to park in the main parking lot, located off 175th Street, behind Faith United Church of Christ (3030 175th Street). Handicap parking is available.
- Admission to all Purdue Northwest baseball games is $6 for adults and $4 for children ages 4-18. Children 3 and under are free.
- Restrooms are located in the cornerstone building located in the center of Dowling Park. Concessions will be provided by the City of Hammond, cash only.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring Pets inside Dowling Park.
@SVSUBaseball | #svsubsb | @svsuathletics | #GoSVSU
--- www.svsucardinals.com ---